About the ICCI
Institute of Сross-Border Cooperation and European Integration (ICCI) is a community organization.
The aim of ICCI is to promote cross-border cooperation, to perform researching, informational and organizational support of advanced European experience implementation by foreign and domestic investments attraction into the cross-border region.
The main priority of ICCI is the development and maintenance of environmental, energy and social cross-border projects as well as tourism development.
The objectives of the ICCI are:
- to promote the awareness of cross-border cooperation policy;
- to monitor the problems of cross-border areas of Ukraine and neighboring countries and to develop proposals (programs) to address them;
- promotion and organization of training of specialists in the field of cross-border cooperation as well as scientific research performance;
- organization of conferences, seminars and economic missions;
- preparation and implementation of cross-border projects and programs;
- preparation and publication of information materials.
The governing bodies of the Institute of Сross-border Cooperation and European Integration are:
Fedak Taras, PhD
tel.: 032-272-26-42; 067-676-32-08
Director of Science